June 6, 2009

Pool Party!

POOL PARTIES POOL PARTIES what to wear!!
Well I have a small bust so it can be tricky to find a cute bathing suit:

Well I found this Elle bathing suit that I love. It is a two piece suit. I like how it is halter, but the bathing suit top isn't supported by the halter. I just chose a simple black bottom to go with it.
Well I found this white cover up which is also Elle. I really like it. It is soft and very  comfortable.

I paired my outfit with plain flip flops and a Vera Bradley Tote. I would suggest a tote since it will be near water. There are so many choices!

L O V E
ana

2 comments:

  1. your bathing suit is amazing!! i have a dress like that one except its all white hahaha this outfit is wicked adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your tote!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :D

    http://fashion-intervention.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete