June 1, 2009

New Metallics for upcoming Gucci line.

Wow, you guys have to see this! Metallics meets Gucci. I know, exciting. haha. These items are great. take a look:
LOOK AT THIS BAG!! the color, the shape, and yes, the metallic its just amazing!

I love these pumps. its such a simple shape but when it is added with this awesome light glare, a simple patten leather pump turns into metallic madness. HA HA

I love how this cute bag matched with the previous pumps. I see a very popular collection going on.

Once again, Gucci turns a very simple snake skin clutch into an amazing item. The glare and the metallic makes this clutch catch your eye.
I am so excited to see celebrities and model wearing these Gucci items. Very excited for this fall 2009 trends. 
more to come!
L O V E
ana



2 comments:

  1. i would so buy that bag! its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are SO me! and that first bag looks soo nice! if the assetts were available i would get those! Good choicess hunny!

    ReplyDelete